Top 5 Netflix Shows

by Makayla Purvis, Co-Entertainment Editor

1. Supernatural

Interested in escaping from reality and just being able to drool over two hot, hunky guys on screen? Supernatural just might be the show for you! This long running CW series, currently on it’s thirteenth season, showcases the haunting journeys of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who grew up hunting and killing demons after their mother was murdered by a supernatural force. Such a weird and crazy life right?

“The main characters are hot, and I don’t like to live in reality,” says Palo Verde senior, Talia Ethridge.

1. Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries, another long running CW series, is a great show to watch. With witches, werewolves, vampires, and other mysterious creatures in this haunting town; there’s nothing that you won’t enjoy about this show, that is, unless you don’t like a cliche love triangle between a girl and two brothers. However, the show makes up for the typical love triangle with its plots, twists, and suspenseful cliffhangers that will leave you wanting more after each episode. Heck, you’ll even fall in love with all of the savage villains that comes into the town, Mystic Falls.

1. Grey’s Anatomy

Grey’s Anatomy, a medical drama series,  is another one of the classic favorites because of all of the dreamy doctors, interesting characters, humor, and crazy drama that transpires at Seattle Grace Hospital. This long running series, with thirteen seasons, will have you on the edge of your seat as you watch doctors rush to save lives, their “deep” conversations in the operating room, and their personal lives that are just filled with so much jaw-dropping, juicy drama.

1. Pretty Little Liars

Freeform’s suspenseful drama series, Pretty Little Liars, is about a group of teenage girls who are being stalked and harassed by an anonymous person, known as “A”. This anonymous person just loves to play dangerous “games” that can risk each and every single girl’s life just because he or she likes to see them squirm. How sadistic is that, right? Well, each season is full of plots, twists, and betrayal that will leave your mouth gaping at every episode.

“It’s drama-filled and keeps you on the edge of your seat,”  says sophomore Audrey Morse.

1. Baby Daddy

Baby Daddy, a Freeform comedy series, is about a hot, charming bachelor named Ben Weiler who finds an unexpected present on his doorstep — a baby girl! Having this new responsibility in his life, Weiler enlists the help of his best friend, his childhood friend, and his family to raise his baby girl. With icky situations that everyone can relate to and humor that will make you laugh so hard, tears will come out of your eyes, Baby Daddy is one of the best intriguing, comedic show series to watch on Netflix.

“I love comedies and in this comedy, it teaches good lessons and makes you laugh,” says  sophomore Romina Ballesteros.